Ten? Twenty? Thirty? More?
How many bills do you pay each month?
How many do you pay on time?
Telephone, Electric, Gas, Home Insurance, Auto Insurance, Mortgage, Rent, Car Payment, Water & Sewer, Subscriptions – chances are you get some or all of these bills, and more … every month.
What if you only had to make one payment each month? Instead of the ten, twenty, thirty or more checks you now write each month … and all the stamps, just one check. And we’ll come pick it up. At the end of each month, we’ll provide you with a report itemizing all of your bills.
That's what Daily Financial Management does.
Here’s how it works:
1. We start with a personal consultation to determine which bills you want to be handled by DFM and what the total estimated monthly payments will be.
2. We set up a bank account for you and an initial deposit is made based upon projected expenses.
3. Every day when you sort your mail, you put all the bills for DFM in a box (we provide the box).
4. Once every two weeks or so, DFM picks up your bills.
5. That's it, you're done. We handle all the bill payments and provide you with a report at the end of the month summarizing all activities.
This is the simplest of the services we provide our clients. Read on for some of the other benefits we provide our clients.